These online courses are provided through the Erasmus+ K2 strategic partnership project ”The suitcase, the map and the voyage of a youth worker”, funded with support from the European Commission. The modules can be explored by youth workers to support their learning process. Also, youth workers can use this basic module or a part of it in their work with young people. The platform is open to participants from both Programme and Partner countries of the Erasmus+ programme.
You will need to create a user account to access the following courses:
1) The Career Box - Interactive career guidance guide: You can find tools here to be used in preparation for a career, from discovering your inner preferences to preparing yourself for an interview. 'Leave behind your status of an Apprentice and dare to assume the role of the Journeyman!'
2) The Simulation box of jobs - Interactive area: This module will help you figure out what kind of jobs might suit you.
3) Online course - Learning to learn: Online training course and assessment tool for one key competence: learning to learn. Key chapters covered here:
- An overview of learning to learn competence;
- Time management;
- Information management;
- The proper lifestyle for quick learning.
4) Online course - Youth worker: A training course for the youth worker aimed at those who would like to find out more about ”the youth guides”. We will cover some basic elements in the following areas:
- the youth worker profession,
- a short history of youth work,
- responsibilities of a youth worker in Erasmus+ programme,
- group dynamics,
- types of intelligence,
- managing diversity,
- conflict management,
- personal and professional plan,
- SMART objectives,
- cooperation inside a community and informing young people.