Ambassadors are local contacts across the UK. They are there to inform and enthuse young people and youth organisations about international opportunities.
– 2020 Call for Ambassadors –
We are currently recruiting Ambassadors.
- It is a voluntary role, with the opportunity to spread the word about international opportunities to young people and youth organisations in your everyday activity such as events, talks, and trainings, and on social media.
- Based in the UK, you are a youth worker or a young person (age 18 or over) with an understanding or experience of international opportunities such as Erasmus+ or European Solidarity Corps.
- We provide support, including an introductory expenses-paid training day.
- You receive Eurodesk UK information materials and promotional items, and can attend network meetings and trainings to boost your skills.
- There is a reward scheme for activities.
- Signing-up as an Ambassador will connect you to the wider Eurodesk network of more than 1100 contact points across 36 countries. Official recognition on our dedicated webpage.
- Promotion of your activities on our website and social media.
- Invitations to national Eurodesk seminars and training.
- Online support.
- Access to post on the Eurodesk Opportunity Finder.
- Branded promotional materials.
- Apply for funding for activities to support campaigns.
Complete and submit the online application form by Monday 6 April 2020.
If you have any questions about the role or applying, please get in touch with us.