For the second consecutive year, the European Commission is holding an EU-wide contest – the "Altiero Spinelli Prize for Outreach". The 2018 edition of the Prize focuses on young people.
What kind of works are invited?
The Altiero Spinelli Prize for Outreach 2018 will reward the following types of work:
- Innovative and practice-oriented educational programmes or campaigns and/or Massive Online Open Courses;
- Games (offline and/or online) with pedagogic purposes allowing young participants to experience Europe and its functioning in practice;
- Collaborative projects and action-based activities promoting the concrete participation of young people in the democratic processes that shape the future of the EU, and their active engagement with European common values;
- or combinations of such works.
Who can apply?
The 2018 contest is open to:
- individuals (natural persons) who are EU citizens;
- non-governmental legal entities established and based in an EU Member State.
For more information, please read the Rules of Contest for 2018.
What is the amount of the Prize?
The 2018 edition of the Prize will award up to five prizes of 25 000 EUR.
Application and deadline
Applications must be submitted online via the e-survey website.
The deadline for applications is Monday 07 January 2019 at 4.00pm (UK time).