Location: London, United Kingdom
Dates: 27 June – 4 July 2018
Participating countries: United Kingdom, Lithuania, Romania, Croatia, Poland, Greece
#HealthyHabits is a project of 12 months focused on developing healthy habits and attitudes for sustainable self-development of young people. It is a project that will unite a total of 96 participants from 6 European countries: UK, Romania, Greece, Lithuania, Poland and Croatia in 3 youth exchanges in 2018, all taking place in London, United Kingdom and Seven Sisters, South England. The theme is “how to live healthy, active and fresh”, being comprised of 3 main topics: healthy food, active outdoor physical activity and self-leadership. Each exchange will focus on one of these topics, reshaping approaches and behaviors of young people, in order to improve their inner ecosystem.
Expected General Learning Outcomes
- Awareness on the concept of healthy lifestyle from a holistic approach;
- What healthy represents for different people;
- The role of balance, energy and flow on personal level and work productivity;
- Impact of healthy routines on performance in entrepreneurship and employment;
- Stress management by understanding emotions and positive, kind thinking;
- Creating objectives and step-by-step plan for routine improvements;
- Self-leadership for creating life-change;
- Communication and intercultural understanding.
- Warm-up, running, stretching
- Hiking and camping in various terrains
- Safety procedures in outdoor activities
- How to increase energy level through outdoor sports
- Improve their personal experience and connection with nature
- Setting outdoor and sports adventures
Who Should Attend
Young person 18-30 years old, citizen of one of the 6 partner countries, willing to experiment a week of healthy living and planning to implement changes in order to live better and healthier, through sports, with better nutrition and adapting positive thinking. We will select 4 young persons from each country +1 group leader of any age.