#DiscoverEU photo & video Competition
All young people who applied to one of the #DiscoverEU application rounds in 2018 and 2019, selected and non-selected participants, are invited to join the competition under the central theme "Expand your comfort zone with #DiscoverEU, even if at home!" for a chance to win prizes.
July theme is "Recreate your favourite example of European culture in a photo or a video!"
How to take part
Participants have to:
- share their photo or short video (max 15 seconds in length) on their public Instagram account;
- add the #DiscoverEU and #Competition hashtags in their post;
- tag the European Youth Instagram account @european_youth_eu on the photo or on the social media post;
- fill in the survey (they will need their application code for that,they can find it in the email they received right after applying to DiscoverEU);
- ask their friends to 'like' the photo/video.
Selection process and awards
Up to ten lucky winners will be chosen each month, which means July, August, September, October, November, December 2020 as well as January and February 2021!
Each winner will receive a prize worth of 100 EUR.
There is no limit to the number of photos/videos. But entrants/ winners can only win 1 prize in the DiscoverEU competition.
- 31st July 2020
- 31st August 2020
- 30th September 2020
- 31st October 2020
- 30th November 2020
- 31st December 2020
- 31st January 2021
- 28th February 2021.
Read more on the European Youth Portal DiscoverEU pages.