Go to vote! video contest
Become part of the official EU elections campaign and win a trip to Strasbourg during the first session of the new Parliament in July!
Who can apply:
- you have to live in one of the 28 EU countries;
- be at least 18 years old;
- own full copyright of the videos you shared;
- be ready to travel to Strasbourg (July 2-4 2019).
How to apply:
- publish the video either on the Facebook event page, or on Instagram tagging @ep_eye, or on Twitter tagging @ep_eye2018;
- if not part of the #thistimeimvoting campaign yet, sign up;
- the video has to be in 1:1 square format, maximum length 1 minute, including the mandatory thistimeimvoting packshot at the end of the video;
- all types of video including live action, animation, claymation, stop-motion, music videos are admissible;
- if you include texts, voiceover or dialogues, use one of the 24 EU official languages and always include English subtitles;
- copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) may not be used for this contest unless you are the copyright owner or are in possession of a license to use it for this contest (written permission must be obtained);
- you can shoot the video in collaboration with a team (examples: group of friends, schools or youth organizations) but in case your entry is the winning one, only one member of the team can win the trip to Strasbourg;
- the promotion of a particular political party, political group or candidate is not allowed.
Deadline: 12th May 2019, 23:59 CET
A judge panel composed of a team of European Parliament’s digital video experts, will evaluate the videos taking into consideration creative concept, overall message and technical quality.
The three winners will be announced soon after the closing of the competition and will be informed via social media.
For more information get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org using “video contest” as the subject line.
Read more here.