Mobility is My Lifestyle!
Launched by Erasmus Student Network’s the “Mobility is My Lifestyle” competition aims to reward participants with an excellent two-week journey, visiting 6 European cities from 6 different countries and experience what it means to be a real mobility ambassador!
Who can apply
Participants should be from 18 years old and resident of one of these countries: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Turkey, United Kingdom.
How to apply
- submit a 45-60 seconds long video (in English) answering the question “How does international exchange influence your life?”;
- upload the video to their Instagram account, which must be set as public;
- use the hashtag #MobilityIsMyLifestyle and tag @movineurope and @erasmus.generation Instagram pages;
- follow @movineurope and @erasmus.generation Instagram pages
- mention their name, surname and nationality at the beginning of the video;
- participants can submit only one video;
- video has to use English as its main language;
The winners will receive a 2-week to trip 6 European cities from 6 different countries and experience what it means to be a real mobility ambassador.
The winners will be announced on 29th of January and expected to start the trip on 25th February 2019.
Deadline: 27th January 2019, 11:59 PM CET.
Read more: https://movineurope.esn.org/competition