Published 13 May 2019
Were you amongst the #DiscoverEU participants? Did you study, volunteer or work abroad? Or did you help young people to share their future as a youth worker? We’d like to hear your story!
Share it with us, and encourage other young people to go abroad and discover the world!
What’s in it for me?
- If selected, your piece could be published on the European Youth Portal, Eurodesk UK website and our Instagram feed, and shared by European information centres in 36 countries;
- Networking opportunity – if we like your story, you might get invited in international mobility-related events, as well as put in touch with other European networks;
- Goody bag from Eurodesk UK.
This is a great opportunity for those interested in writing, film production and social media – a creative task, which can potentially give you a lot of visibility.
Even if you are not a professional content creator, despair not – as long as you are passionate about international mobility programmes and would like to tell your story, you’ve found the right place!
We are accepting articles, videos, photos, or a mix of those, also audio files that we can include in our podcast stream!
Your fingertips are itching to start typing? You can see your camera from where you’re sitting right now? Wait no longer to share your experience! Ready, steady, go - hit us up with your amazing story!
Need any further guidance or examples to inspire you? Get in touch with us, and we’ll be more than happy to share some editorial tips and content ideas!
- You’ve participated in an international mobility programme;
- Submissions cannot be longer than: 5 minutes for a video, 10 photographs for a photo reportage, 1500 words for an article and 10 minutes for a podcast.
► Submit your story to email@example.com.