Time to Move T-shirt design contest
The Time to Move campaign is a collection of events organised by Eurodesk all over Europe during the month of October to promote mobility opportunities for young people.
*In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, many activities have been moved online for the health and safety of everyone.
For this campaign Eurodesk is inviting young people between 13 and 30 years old and from one of the eligible countries, to design a Time to Move themed T-shirt that best represents the spirit of the campaign, share it with Eurodesk and have a chance to learn something new with a 1-year Skillshare Premium subscription!
How does it work
For the design, they can take a photo, create an illustration digitally, draw by hand on paper, use only text or choose any other technique.
Entrants can participate in the following categories:
a. Contestants aged between 13 and 19;
b. Contestants aged between 20 and 30.
In total there will be 8 winners:
- Eurodesk will choose two main winners for each category;
- Eurodesk will choose 5 contestants with outstanding creations;
- one contestant selected from the top ten most voted works on the public voting.
- First places: 1-year Skillshare Premium subscription and a Wacom Intuos S tablet.;
- 5 contestants with outstanding creations: Eastpak backpack;
- Public voting winner: 6-months Skillshare Premium subscription and a Wacom Intuos S tablet.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
Find out more by visiting the TTM t-shirt design competition page.
Find other opportunities on the Eurodesk Opportunity Finder